Background Checks: Business
Do you know what your competitors are doing? Are they preparing to launch a new product? Planning an expansion? Facing bankruptcy?
If you own or run a business, knowing about your competition’s activities can benefit you immensely. Business intelligence is not only for Fortune 500 companies: all businesses, including yours, can profit from running background checks on their competitors.
Our Business Background Checks will help you make better business decisions, be it when selecting new suppliers, or when you’re evaluating a new customer or potential partner. Nationwide Legal Investigations’ licensed investigators are able to search databases available only to the investigative community and obtain critical information that will enable you to enter into new business relationships with security.
Our comprehensive Business Background Check includes:
- Subject identification information
- Summary of operations
- List of principals and officials
- Professional license search – State of California
- City business license search – city of residence
- Real estate and personal property search – county of residence
- Corporate records search – State of California
- Fictitious business name filings search – county of residence
- Civil records search – county of residence
- Civil records search – federal
- Judgments/tax liens summary – county of residence
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Filings
- Bankruptcy Search
- Internet Search
Additional city, county and state searches are available at an additional fee. International searches are also available.
To arrange for a Business Background Check, please call (877) 493-3463 for a free consultation and quote. To contact us by email, please use the form below.
You may also arrange for a background check using the online and .pdf order forms provided on our forms page. Please click on either link for full instructions.
Background Checks: Business – Free Consultation
Please fill out this form to contact us. We will reply within 24 hours.